Asia Cup (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Asia cup (disambiguation))
The Asia Cup is an international cricket tournament organised by the Asian Cricket Council.
Asia Cup may also refer to:
- Asia Cup Moot, an international moot court competition
- FIBA Asia Cup (disambiguation), international basketball tournaments run by FIBA Asia
- Hockey Asia Cup, an international field hockey tournament run by the Asian Hockey Federation (ASHF)
- Women's Asia Cup, an international women's cricket tournament
- Asian TV Cup, Go competition
- Asian Cup (ice hockey)
- AFC Asian Cup, an international association football tournament run by the Asian Football Confederation (AFC)
- AFC Women's Asian Cup, the women's version of the above association football competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asia Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.