Association of Wrongdoers
|Association of Wrongdoers|
|Directed by||Claude Zidi|
|Music by||Francis Lai|
|Edited by||Nicole Saunier|
|Distributed by||AMLF (Paris)|
Gérard and Thierry are business partners who are accused of stealing a safe from a wealthy tycoon in this situation comedy. A practical joke backfires when the two make their colleague Daniel believe he has won the lottery. The owner of the safe calls the police, who chase after the scheming duo. The two steal the safe a second time to cover the loss of the money taken in the first burglary. Monique is the sultry police commissioner and former flame of the robbery victim who investigates the bizarre case.
- François Cluzet as Thierry
- Christophe Malavoy as Gérard
- Véronique Genest as Monique Lemercier
- Jean-Claude Leguay as Daniel
- Jean-Pierre Bisson as Bernard Hassler
- Claire Nebout as Claire
- Gérard Lecaillon as Francis
The film was shot between September 18 and October 31, 1986.
- "Association de malfaiteurs" (in French). Bifi.fr. Retrieved March 1, 2015.
- Alfred Krautz, Hille Krautz, Joris Krautz, Eberhard Spiess, Encyclopedia of Film Directors in the United States of America and Europe
|This article related to a French film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 1980s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|