From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atalante can refer to:
- Atlantes, a magician in Boiardo's Orlando Innamorato (1482)
- 36 Atalante, an asteroid
- L'Atalante, a 1934 French film
- L'Atalante basin, a deep hypersaline anoxic basin in the Mediterranean sea.
- Númenor, a fictional island in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium, also called "Atalantë"
- Akallabêth, a short story by Tolkien about the Fall of Númenor, subtitled Atalantë
- Atalante, a body style for the 1937 Bugatti Type 57 automobile
- French ironclad Atalante
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atalante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.