From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ataraxia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ataraxia is a Greek term for tranquility.
Ataraxia may also refer to:
- Ataraxia/Taraxis, a 2012 EP by Chicago post-metal band Pelican
- Ataraxia (band), an Italian neoclassical band
- Ataraxia, an album by Passport
- Ataraxia: The Unexplained, a 1975 album by Mort Garson
- Ataraxia, a 2005 song by the post-rock band Team Sleep on their self-titled album, Team Sleep
- "Ataraxia (Media Intro)", a track on the album So Much for the Afterglow by Everclear
- Ataraxia, a fictional planet in the manga series Toward the Terra
- Nate Mark, or Ataraxia (video gamer), professional Smite player
- Hydroxyzine, or Atarax, a clinical drug used for the treatment of anxiety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ataraxia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.