From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alternative transliterations of his name are: Atef Al-Tayeb, Attef El Taieb and Atef E-Taieb.
El-Tayeb has directed a number of films, many of which have been translated into English.
- Leila Sakhina (A Hot Night) (1994)
- Did el Hokouma (Against the Government) (1992)
- Nagi El-Ali (1991)
- El Heroob (Escape) (1988)
- El Zamar (The Piper) (1985)
- Al Hob Fawk Habadet al Haram (Love on the Pyramids Plateau) (1984)
- The Cell (1983)
- Sawak al-utubis (Bus Driver)(1982)
As assistant director
In the Press
- The best of Egyptian cinema , the best 15 best Egyptian films of all time
- Atef El-Tayeb at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about an Egyptian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|