From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up athletics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Athletics may refer to:
- Sport of athletics, a collection of sporting events that involve competitive running, jumping, throwing, and walking
- Athletics (track and field), the North American version
- Athletics (physical culture), competitions based on human qualities of stamina, fitness, and skill
- College athletics, non-professional, collegiate- and university-level competitive physical sports and games
- Oakland Athletics, an American professional baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (1860–76), an American professional baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (American Association), an American professional baseball team, 1882–1890
- Philadelphia Athletics (1890–91), an American baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (NFL), a professional American football team, 1902–1903
- History of the Philadelphia Athletics
- Athlete (disambiguation)
- Athletic (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Athletics"
- All pages with titles containing Athletics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Athletics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.