(Redirected from Att)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ATT may refer to:
- AT&T (disambiguation)
- AT&T Inc., an American telecommunications company founded 1983 (formerly Southwestern Bell or SBC Communications)
- AT&T Corporation, the original AT&T founded 1885 (formerly American Telephone & Telegraph), purchased by SBC in 2005
- AT&T Mobility, a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. for wireless services.
- AT&T Mexico, an international wireless subsidiary of AT&T Inc
- Aircraft Transport and Travel, a 1910s British airline
- Amadou Toumani Touré, president of Mali
- American Tobacco Trail
- American Top Team, a mixed martial arts team based in Coconut Creek, Florida.
- Arms Trade Treaty, a UN treaty to control the illicit trade of weapons
- Association of Taxation Technicians, a United Kingdom professional association
- ATI Tray Tools - freeware program developed by Ray Adams for ATI Radeon video cards
- Atmautluak Airport, an airport in Alaska (IATA: ATT)
- A.T.T., a British dance music act.
- Attachment, in biology (the binding of a virus to its target cell)
- Attadale railway station, United Kingdom (National Rail code)
- Attitude, in dynamics (aircraft attitude)
- Attorney at law
- Authorization to Transport, a permit issued in Canada to transport Restricted and Prohibited firearms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ATT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.