Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Auger or auger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auger may refer to:
- Auger (drill), a drill for boring holes, e.g. in wood or in the earth
- Auger (platform), the world’s first tension leg oil rig; see Big, Bigger, Biggest
- Auger (surname)
- Auger conveyor, a screw conveyor; a device for moving material or liquid by means of a rotating helical flighting
- Auger effect, an electron effect in physics
- Auger electron spectroscopy, an analytical technique using the Auger effect
- Auger Hill, a hill in Antarctica, so-named because an auger was used to take deep soil samples from its summit
- Auger shell or auger snail, a common name for shellfish of the family Terebridae
- Auger therapy, an experimental radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer
- Pierre Auger Observatory, an international cosmic ray observatory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.