Augustalis (Latin for "imperial, belonging to/representing the Augustus"), may refer to:
- Augustalis, a medieval coin
- the day of the Augustalia
- those who led the first ranks of an army
- certain Roman magistrates in cities
- any one of the officers of the Emperor's palace
- one of the priests who oversaw the games performed in honor of Augustus; see Sodales Augustales
- flamen Augustalis, the flamen of the deified Augustus
- Praefectus augustalis, the governor of Egypt
- Threnodia Augustalis, a poem by John Dryden on the death of Charles II
- Liber Augustalis, or the Constitutions of Melfi
- Augustalis (bishop), the first bishop of Toulon, according to some sources, and possibly also the author of a tract calculating the date of Easter
- Mermessus augustalis, a species of spider in the genus Mermessus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Augustalis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.