Auld Lang Syne (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Auld Lang Syne is a poem written by Robert Burns and set to the tune of a traditional folk song.
Auld Lang Syne may also refer to:
- Auld Lang Syne (Die Toten Hosen song), a version by Die Toten Hosen
- Auld Lang Syne (album), an album by Suidakra
- Auld Lang Syne (solitaire), a solitaire card game
- Auld Lang Syne (comics), a comic based on the Angel television series
- Auld Lang Syne (1911 film), an American silent film directed by Laurence Trimble
- Auld Lang Syne (1917 film), a British silent film directed by Sidney Morgan
- Auld Lang Syne (1929 film), a British film directed by George Pearson
- Auld Lang Syne (1937 film), a British film directed by James A. FitzPatrick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auld Lang Syne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.