Kleon at the 2015 Texas Book Festival
Kleon's works focus on creativity in today's world. He has spoken at organizations such as Pixar, Google, and TEDx, and at conferences such as The Economist's Human Potential Summit and SXSW.
Kleon's work has been translated into over a dozen languages and featured on major media.
- Shelfari (2013). Austin Kleon. Retrieved from a May 7, 2013 archive of Kleon's Shelfari page. Retrieved on February 16, 2017.
- Examples of Austin Kleon's books appearing on New York Times best seller lists: Steal Like an Artist on the NYT Culture best seller list for April 12, 2015; Show Your Work! on the NYT Education best seller list for January 10, 2016.
- Austin Kleon Asks 'Is SXSW Over?' During Keynote Address, Hollywood Reporter, Retrieved March 7, 2014.
- Austin Kleon - Amazon
- Kleon, Austin (2013-09-06). Mass Fetishization of Creativity. CreativeMornings/ATX, Talk by Austin Kleon, 6 September 2013. Retrieved on 2013-08-05.
- Austin Kleon: Steal Like An Artist, TEDxKC (TEDx Kansas City). Filmed in 2012. Retrieved February 16, 2017.
- Austin Kleon Speaks on Combinatorial Creativity, The Atlantic, by Maria Popova, September 28, 2011. Retrieved on February 16, 2017.
- Talk by Austin Kleon, SXSW. Retrieved on 2014-03-07.
- Interview with Austin Kleon, by Ryan Essmaker and Tina Essmaker, The Great Discontent, April 1, 2014. Retrieved on February 16, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Austin Kleon.|
|This article about an Ohioan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|