Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up australis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Australis (Latin for southern or of the south) may refer to:
Science and technology
- Alula Australis, a star system in the constellation Ursa Major
- Talitha Australis, a binary star in the constellation Ursa Major
- Tania Australis, a star in the constellation Ursa Major
- Terra Australis
- The Aurora Australis, also known as the Southern Lights
- Australis (elm hybrid), a type of tree
- Commelina virginica L. var. australis, a synonym for Commelina erecta
- The codename for the updated interface of Mozilla Firefox, first appearing in version 29
- SS America (1940), a passenger ship that sailed under the name Australis from 1964 to 1978
- Australis Motors, an Australian automobile manufactured from 1897 to 1907
- Australis (musical project), the new age music project created in 2004 by Oscar Aguayo
- Australis Media, a former group participating in the Galaxy television channel
- Australis Aquaculture, a sustainable seafood company based in Turners Falls, Massachusetts
- Australis, the Latin name for the country Australia.
- A type of enemy in the video game Dino Crisis 3
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Australis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.