|Headquarters||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Area served||North America|
|Key people||CEO, Ben Anderson|
AutoMotion is a Mobile Application Management (MAM) company built specifically for automotive product manufacturers.
AutoMotion was founded In 2006 by Ben Anderson who currently serves as CEO. an automotive video solution for auto dealers. The service included an embeddable player, delivery platform, and vehicle video content.
The company was awarded several state and regional awards for student entrepreneurship including the Minnesota Collegiate Entrepreneur Award, and Anderson was named the Great Lakes Regional Collegiate Entrepreneur. The Minnesota Cup, in conjunction with the University of Minnesota named AutoMotionTV as a semi-finalist. Anderson was also named as a global finalist in the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards.
In October the company opened up a new downtown Minneapolis office.
In 2010, the company launched a new mobile app platform for manufacturers and dealers.
The company's CEO speaks regularly on mobile for automotive OEMs and automotive events including General Motors and J.D. Power and Associates. General Motors Company selected Anderson to speak on mobile during the 2012 eSummit Tour. 
Products and services
The AutoMotion platform creates and manages mobile app(s) for manufacturers and dealers in the automotive industry.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Mobile application development
- Video Production
- Online Video Platform (OVP)
- "AutoMotion capitalizes on exploding auto research trend" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-02-05.
- "UST College of Business alum wins state, regional awards for student entrepreneurship".
- "Minnesota Cup Semi-Finalists".
- "The Entrepreneurs' Organization, Mercedes-Benz Financial Announce Finalists for the 2006 Global Student Entrepreneur Awards".
- "10 cool dealership technologies found at NADA".
- "JATO to offer video test drives in partnership with AutoMotionTV" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-01-02.
- "DataOne Software partners with AutoMotion to provide new vehicle video content". Archived from the original on 2010-01-13.
- [9. http://tech.mn/news/2010/04/30/automotiontv-launches-ipadiphone-app-creation-platform/ "AutoMotion Launches App Creation Platform"] Check
- "SBA 2011 Minnesota Young Entrepreneur of the Year".
- "JD Power Roundtable Speaker Ben Anderson".[permanent dead link]
- "2012 GM eSummit Speakers".[permanent dead link]
- "AutoMotion Brings Apps to the Automotive Dealership Market on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8".
- "AutoMotion GM IMR Approval".
- "Group 1 Automotive Releases Apps with AutoMotion".