(Redirected from Autograph (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up autograph, autographed, autographs, or philography in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An autograph is a document written entirely in the handwriting of its author, or the term may refer to a person's signature.
Autograph may also refer to:
- Autograph letter, a letter signed by the pope
- Autograph (Assyriology), a hand-copy of a cuneiform clay-tablet
Film and TV
- Autograph (American band), an American glam metal band
- Autograph (Russian band), a Soviet and Russian rock band
- Autograph Records, an American jazz record label
- Autograph (album), a 1980 album by John Denver, or the title track
- Autografh, a 2007 album by the American rapper Grafh
- Autograph, an album by Andraé Crouch
- Auto-Graph EP by Le Car
- "Autograph" (song), a 2016 song by Dallas Smith
- Autograph (brand), a Marks & Spencer brand
- Autograph, a web-based editing tool for digital signage, produced by the Beaver Group
- Autograph (gallery), a gallery of contemporary art in Yekaterinburg
- Autograph ABP, previously known as the Association of Black Photographers, a British-based photographic arts agency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autograph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.