From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Autograph (film))
|Look up autograph, autographed, autographs, or philography in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An autograph is a document written entirely in the handwriting of its author, or the term may refer to a person's signature.
Autograph may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Autograph (2004 film), a Tamil film
- Autograph (2010 film), a Bengali film
- Autograph (album), a 1980 album by folk musician John Denver
- Autograph (American band), an American glam metal band
- Autograph (Russian band), a Soviet and Russian rock band
- Autograph Records, an American jazz record label
- Autografh, a 2007 album by the American rapper Grafh
- Auto-Graph, an American electronic musical group
- Autograph, an album by performer Andraé Crouch
- Autograph letter, a letter signed by the pope
- Autograph (Assyriology), a hand-copy of a cuneiform clay-tablet
- Autograph (brand), a Marks & Spencer brand
- Autograph, a web-based editing tool for digital signage, produced by the Beaver Group
- Autograph (gallery), a gallery of contemporary art
- Autograph ABP, previously known as the Association of Black Photographers, a British-based photographic arts agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autograph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.