This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Digital Signage, Web Design & Graphic Design|
|Founded||1978 & 1998|
|Products||signage.ninja, Autograph, Global Media Manager|
In 2008 Beaver Group was awarded 'Digital Signage Project of the Year' by the AV Awards for the deployment of digital signage for the Showcase Cinemas de Lux brand in the UK and again in 2010 for a deployment at Burger King in the UK. Twice a winner of the Daily DOOH Gala Awards, and the Marketing Week Engage Award.
Graphic designer Alan Critchley worked as a freelance graphic designer for Nabisco (now Cereal Partners - Nestlé cereals) and Rank Xerox, at which time he met Dave Suter. In 1978 Alan and Dave partnered together to start Beaver Design, which was a graphic design company.
In 2001, Beaver Design came together with Managed Information Technologies Limited, run by directors Barry Thurston and Peter Critchley, to form the 'Beaver Group'. Beaver Group is a technology company which specialises in digital signage, design and web technologies, with a range of software solutions for the display of messages to customers. Beaver Group has continued to develop the digital signage industry since 1998, including serving as one of Scala’s premier integrators. Beaver Group operates across various market sectors, including food retail, cinemas, retail and hospitality and corporate. The range of services offered includes consultancy, content design, application development, installation, project management and support. Beaver Group are also fully equipped to provide ongoing and fully managed servies.
In late 2008, Beaver Group partnered together with industry leaders in digital signage to create a specific company for digital menu boards - Signature Digital Menus Ltd. Along with Sanyo, Scala, Vogels and Matrox, Signature was a company whose purpose was to provide elements for digital menu boards. Signature Digital Menus offered consultancy services until 2016.
In 2014, Beaver Group developed a new approach to digital signage implementations, through its software platform, signage.ninja. Recognising the changing face of digital messaging and the need for contextual content, analytics and data driven content, Beaver Group has successfully deployed signage.ninja across multiple clients, including Ikea and SSP.
Beaver Group services a wide range of core customers, across the market sectors they operate within.
- Whitbread (Premier Inn, Brewers Fayre, Hub, Costa Coffee)
- Shake Shack
- Showcase Cinemas
- Center Parcs
- Compass Group
- Canary Wharf
- Curzon Cinemas
- Merlin Entertainment
- Pizza Express
- Bella Italia
- P&O Cruises
- Home Office
- Department for Transport
- Virgin Trains
- "IKEA debuts digital signage network in UK". Broadcast Engineering. 2007-05-24. Archived from the original on 2010-03-29.
- "IKEA". DigitalSignageExpo.net. Archived from the original on 2008-09-18. Retrieved 2007-04-23.
- "Digital Signage Project of the Year". AV Interactive. 2010-12-07.
- "Beaver Group | About Us". beaver.group. Retrieved 2017-07-31.
- "The Screen Forum Event Review". aka.tv. 2008-11-06. Archived from the original on 2009-01-07.
- "Sign of the times for company". Hertfordshire Mercury. 2008-10-09. Archived from the original on 2012-08-02.
- "Beaver Group Launches Special Vehicle For Digital Menu Boards". aka.tv. 2009-01-06.[permanent dead link]