Le Car (band)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Monoplaza Records Co.
|Members||Adam Lee Miller
Le Car was an American electronic musical group from Detroit, Michigan, comprising Ian Clark and Adam Lee Miller. From 1995 to 1998, Le Car generated club techno and lo-fi electronica. Miller later went on to form ADULT.; Clark formed Perspects.
Le Car were featured on the album Electro Juice and five compilation albums released by Austrian electronica label Sabotage alongside fellow recording artists such as Patrick Pulsinger, Def Con, and the Private Lightning Six. Ersatz Audio has also released tracks by Miller and Clark solo projects Artificial Material and Lesseninglesson respectively. Ersatz Audio released the compilation album Auto-Biography in the United States on August 31, 2000. The album garnered favorable reviews from critics. Diana Potts from Allmusic noted of Auto-Biography that the album "embodies precise, simplistic, and creative production, while keeping it comprehensible and simultaneously challenging."
- Automatic (1997)
- Auto-Biography (2000)
- Auto-Fuel (1996)
- Auto-Graph (1997)
- Auto-Motif (1998)
- Remixed (2000)
- Cooper, Seth. "Le Car". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- Potts, Diana (2000). "Auto-Biography - Le car". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Miss Kittin - A Bugged Out Mix By Miss Kittin (CD)". Discogs. Zink Media, Inc. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "ultratop.be - Miss Kittin - A Bugged Out Mix By Miss Kittin". Ultratop (in French). Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Le Car Discography". Discogs. Zink Media, Inc. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
|This article on a United States electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|