Jump to navigation Jump to search
Automatic braking may refer to:
- Autonomous emergency braking, known as AEB, is a collision avoidance system which engages the main braking system in automobiles when it detects an imminent collision
- Emergency brake assist, known as EBA, which increases braking effectiveness when a human driver executes a panic stop
- Anti-lock braking system, which maximizes braking friction on slippery surfaces or during an emergency braking maneuver
- A feature of an autonomous cruise control system (ACC), when the vehicle ahead is too close
- Train protection system, which engages an emergency brake in dangerous situations
- Autobrake, a system for automating braking during takeoff and landing of airplanes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Automatic braking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.