Automatic braking may refer to:
- Emergency brake assist, which increases braking effectiveness when a human driver executes a panic stop
- Autonomous emergency braking in a collision avoidance system, which engages the main braking system in automobiles when a computer detects an imminent collision
- Anti-lock braking system, which maximizes braking friction on slippery surfaces or during an emergency braking maneuver
- A feature of an autonomous cruise control system, when the vehicle ahead is too close
- Train protection system, which engages an emergency brake in dangerous situations
- Autobrake, a system for automating braking during takeoff and landing of airplanes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Automatic braking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.