Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up autonomy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Autonomy is the capacity of a rational individual to make an informed, un-coerced decision; or, in politics, self-government.
Autonomy may also refer to:
- Autonomy (Eastern Christianity), the status of a hierarchical church
- Autonomy (novel), a 2009 novel based on the Doctor Who TV series
- HP Autonomy, an enterprise software company owned by Hewlett Packard, previously called Autonomy Corporation
- Autonomy, a 1919 play by Philip Barry
- "Autonomy", a song by The Buzzcocks on their album Another Music in a Different Kitchen, covered by The Offspring
- Autonomy (album), by Kekal
- Autonomy (Drenge EP), 2018
- Autonomy (Zedd EP), 2011
- Autonomous area, an area of a country that has a degree of autonomy
- Autonomous category, in mathematics, a special kind of category in which every object has a dual
- Vehicular automation, involves various types of intelligent technological systems to assist a vehicle's operator
- Autonomous social centers, community centers in which non-authoritarians enact principles of mutual aid
- Learner autonomy, awareness of one's potentials and strategies to take advantage of one's learning context
- Responsible autonomy, a component of triarchy in organizational theory
- Autonomic (disambiguation)
- Autonomous system (disambiguation)
- Autonomí, the name of emergency autoland technology developed by Garmin for their G3000 avionics system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autonomy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.