This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Avinash Chebbi is Indian Kannada playback and orchestra singer. He has sung two songs in Kannada, the first song was from the movie Murali Meets Meera. The second song was from sidlingu. Both his songs are in melody genre. Avinash has also sung for the Animation Short AAi(2014)AAi animation short which was written and composed by his protoge Anirvan bhattachrya
- SIIMA award for "Nee Naadhe Naa" from Murali Meets Meera
- BIG Male Singer Award - BIg 92.7 FM for "Nee Naadhe Naa" from Murali Meets Meera
- Film Fare award for "Ellelo Oduva Manase" from Sidlingu
He is the only Kannada singer who has received back to back awards for his first two songs.
- Making a style statement
- Udupi: Spandana TV Channel to Present Unique Event 'Kala Spandana' on Dec 24 Archived January 2, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Imran Saradia bagged Gen Next award at SIIMA
- Kannada Movie/Cinema News - LOVELY SONGS `Ondu Rupayalli Eradu Preethi` ? IT IS NOT RICKEY KEJ BUT SHOWCASE! - Chitratara.com
- V Harikrishna bags three honours at Big Kannada Music awards 2012 | Editorial-News | Radioandmusic.com
- Imran one of 'Gen Next' winners! - Kannada Movie News
- Udayavani: Darshan and Priyamani Are The Best at Filmfare Archived January 2, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Filmfare Awards South 2013 Winners
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|