From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Avogadro may refer to:
- Albert Avogadro (1149–1214), canon lawyer and Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem
- Amedeo Avogadro (1776–1856), chemist; responsible for Avogadro's law
- Oscar Avogadro (1951–2010), lyricist
- Avogadro constant
- Avogadro's law, an ideal gas law
- Avogadro project, a project to base the standard kilogram mass on Avogadro's constant, rather than an arbitrary block of metal
- Avogadro (crater), lunar crater
- Avogadro (software), molecular editor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avogadro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.