Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up avoidance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avoidance may refer to:
- Avoidance coping, a kind of coping that is generally considered maladaptive, as it promotes an exaggerated fear response through negative reinforcement
- Avoidant personality disorder, a personality disorder recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
- Conflict avoidance, a controversial method of dealing with conflict
- Australian Aboriginal avoidance practices, relationships in traditional Aboriginal society where certain people were required to avoid others in their family or clan
- Avoidance (novel), a 2002 novel by Michael Lowenthal
- Avoidance play, a card play technique in contract bridge designed to prevent a particular defender from winning the trick
- All pages with titles beginning with Avoidance
- All pages with titles containing Avoidance
- Avoid (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avoidance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.