Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up awan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Awan may refer to:
- Awan (region), a town in Guna district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Awan, Bhulath, a village in Kapurthala district, Punjab, India
- Awans, a Belgian municipality in the Walloon province of Liège
- Awan (Kuwait), a newspaper
- Awan (religious figure), the wife and sister of Cain
- Awan (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Awan (tribe), a Punjabi Muslim ethnic group
- Awan dynasty, an Elamite dynasty of Iran
- Awan languages, spoken in South America
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Awan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.