From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up awan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Awan or Awans may refer to:
- Awan, Bhulath, a village in Kapurthala district, Punjab, India
- Awan (Kuwait), a newspaper
- Awan (region), a town in Guna district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Awan (religious figure), the wife and sister of Cain
- Awan (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Awan (tribe), a Punjabi Muslim ethnic group
- Awan dynasty, an Elamite dynasty of Iran
- Awan languages, spoken in South America
- Awans, a Belgian municipality in the Walloon province of Liège
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Awan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.