From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up axiom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An axiom is a proposition in mathematics and epistemology that is taken to be self-evident.
Axiom may also refer to:
- Axiom (Australian band), a 1970s Australian rock band featuring Brian Cadd and Glenn Shorrock
- Axiom (record label), best known for Bill Laswell releases
- Axiom (album), an album by Archive
- Axioms (album), an album by Asia
- "Axiom", a song by British blackened death metal band Akercocke
Computers and information technology
- Axiom (computer algebra system)
- Axiom Engine, 3D computer graphics engine
- AXIOM (camera), a professional grade open hardware and free software digital cinema camera
- Apache Axiom, a library providing a lightweight XML object model.
Film and television
- Axiom Education, an education solutions provider
- Isuzu Axiom, a sport utility vehicle produced 2001–2004
- Axiom Space, a company planning to build a private space station
- Axiomatic (disambiguation)
- Axion (disambiguation)
- Acxiom, a marketing technology and services company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axiom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.