Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up axiom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An axiom is a proposition in mathematics and epistemology that is taken to be self-evident or is chosen as a starting point of a theory.
Axiom may also refer to:
- Axiom (band), a 1970s Australian rock band featuring Brian Cadd and Glenn Shorrock
- Axiom (record label), best known for Bill Laswell releases
- Axiom (album), a 2014 album by Archive
- Axioms (album), an album by Asia
- "Axiom", a song by British blackened death metal band Akercocke
- Axiom (rapper), rapper, beatmaker and record producer
Computers and information technology
- Axiom (computer algebra system), a free, general-purpose computer algebra system
- Axiom Engine, 3D computer graphics engine
- AXIOM (camera), a professional grade open hardware and free software digital cinema camera
- Apache Axiom, a library providing a lightweight XML object model
- Axiom, the name of the luxury starship in the film WALL-E and in the spin-off short BURN-E
- Isuzu Axiom, a sport utility vehicle produced 2001–2004
- Axiom Space, a company planning to build a private space station
- Axiom Research Labs, an aerospace company also known as TeamIndus
- Axiomatic (disambiguation)
- Axion (disambiguation)
- Acxiom (disambiguation), a marketing technology and services company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axiom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.