(Redirected from Aya)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aya or AYA can refer to:
- Aya (angel) - a Turkish angel or goddess of creativity.
- Aya (goddess) - an Akkadian goddess
- Aya Group - business conglomerate in Uganda
- Aya, Miyazaki - town in Japan
- Aya Biosphere Reserve
- Cape Aya, a rocky promontory on the Ukraine coast of the Black Sea
- AYA (band) - Slovak rock band
- Aya (given name), female Japanese given name
- Lysa Aya Trenier, English singer and actress who performs under the stage name "Aya"
- Aya Liu (born 1978), Taiwanese singer and hostess
- Aya Korem (born 1980), Israeli singer and songwriter
- Aya Koren (born 1979), Israeli actress
- Ramzi Aya (born 1990) Italian footballer
- Aya of Yop City, graphic novel series by Marguerite Abouet and Clément Oubrerie
- Aya, a character in the AK Comics series
- Aya, the protagonist in the novel Extras
- Aya, a character in Infinite Undiscovery
- Aya Shameimaru, a character from Touhou Project
- Aya, a character from the animated show Green Lantern: The Animated Series.
- Aya Brea, a character from Parasite Eve
- Aya (1990 film), a 1990 Australian film
- Aya (2012 film), a 2012 short film
- Aya Odagiri, a character from Choujin Sentai Jetman
- Aya of Alexandria, a protagonist in Assassin's Creed Origins.
- Ayah, a verse in the Qur'an
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AYA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.