Location of Aydıncık, Yozgat within Turkey.
|• District||373.79 km2 (144.32 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,210 m (3,970 ft)|
|• District density||30/km2 (77/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Aydıncık is a town and district of Yozgat Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2012 census, population of the district is 11,065 of which 2,494 live in the town of Aydıncık.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Aydıncık, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-18.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
- General information on Aydıncık (in Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|