From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ayla may refer to:
- Ayla (name), a given name in some languages, especially a common Turkish name
- Ayla (city), an ancient Islamic city which was established on the site of the present Aqaba in Jordan
- Ayla (Earth's Children)
- Characters of Chrono Trigger#Ayla
- Daihatsu Ayla, another name for the car Toyota Agya
- Lae Airfield, an airport with ICAO code "AYLA"
- Ayla (producer), a German trance producer and DJ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.