From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning:||A combination of words "Ay" moon and "Su" water|
|Related Names:||Aybüke, Aydan, Ayla, Aysel, Aysun|
Aysu is a rare feminine Turkish given name. The name is produced by using two Turkish words: Ay and Su. In Turkish, "Ay" means "Moon" and "Su" means "Water". Therefore, it means "clear/lucid as moon and water".
- Aysu Keskin, female basketball player at Fenerbahçe Women's Basketball.
- Aysu Baceoğlu, pop singer and former model.
- Aysu İnsel, professor of economics at Marmara University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
- Aysu Ata, professor of Turkology at Ankara University.
- Aysu Erden, literary critic.
- Aysu Koçak, painter.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|