Aysel is a common feminine Turkish given name popular in Turkey, Azerbaijan and Iranian Azerbaijan. In Turkish, "Aysel" means "moon stream".
- Aysel Çelikel (born 1933), Turkish academic, legal scholar, author and former Minister of Justice
- Aysel Gürel (1929-2008), Turkish lyricist
- Aysel Manafova (born 1990), Miss Azerbaijan in 2013
- Aysel Nazim (born 1986), Azerbaijani sports journalist.
- Aysel Özakın, Turkish-British novelist and playwright
- Aysel Özgan (born 1978), Turkish Paralympic shooter
- Aysel Taş (born 1964), Bulgarian born Turkish javelin thrower
- Aysel Teymurzadeh (born 1989), Azerbaijani pop and R&B singer
- Aysel Tuğluk (born 1965), Turkish politician of Kurdish descent