This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Actress, presenter, model|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
Efe Kapancı (m. 2012)
Aysun Kayacı started her career at the age 15, when she appeared as receptionist hostess in commercial fairs and exhibitions stands. She was focused on modelling until 2005. She received the MGD national award in 2004 as "best Turkish model".
Since 2005, she also started accepting roles in films and TV serials. She played in the feature film Kısık Ateşte 15 Dakika ("15 Minutes On Low Heat") in 2006, and she appeared in the TV series Zehirli Çiçek ("Poisonous Flower"), Doktorlar ("The Doctors") and Sessiz Gemiler ("Silent ships"), respectively in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
2007: Pepsi Cola commercial
Aysun Kayacı's modelling breakthrough came especially with a Pepsi Cola commercial shot in 2007, revolutionary in Turkey by reason of its message charged with eroticism – later toned down – and with its final moments picturing a cast of thousands. The advert's mini-play commences with a nerdy young Turkish male opening his refrigerator to find two cold cans of Pepsi Max. He retrieves them both and tosses one to his equally nerdy young male roommate. First young male pops the top of his can, lifts it to his lips, and upon first taste he finds himself in torrid open-mouthed lip-lock with the very sexily dressed Aysun Kayacı. After a moment of dreamy bliss, the young man comes to his senses, recoils in wide-eyed disbelief, rips the can from his lips and the image of Aysun disappears. He eye-checks his roommate for a similar reaction, but his roommate has not opened his can yet. So he hazards another sip and the same thing happens. After longer blissful moments, he abruptly awakens from his reverie, rips the can from his lips for the second time, and slams it to the kitchen counter which finally gets his roommate's attention. With a meaningful look, he urges his roommate to take a sip from his own can of Pepsi Max, with the same predictable results. The commercial made Aysun Kayacı nationally famous.
Aysun Kayacı played the role of Yağmur in the Turkish police procedural Gece Gunduz ("Night and day").
- "Kısık Ateşte 15 Dakika" (2006)
- "Alem Buysa" (1994)
- "Zehirli Çiçek" (2000)
- "Doktorlar" (2006–2007)
- "Çat Kapı" (2007)
- "Sessiz Gemiler" (2007)
- "15'lik Aysun şöhret yolunda". Sabah. 30 October 2010. Archived from the original on 9 April 2017. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Yaşgünü sürprizi". Hürriyet. 21 May 1999. Archived from the original on 24 September 2016. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Aysun sonunda "Evet" dedi". Sabah. 21 November 1999. Archived from the original on 9 April 2017. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Her şey Aysun için". Sabah. 20 May 2005. Archived from the original on 4 March 2012. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Her dönem yeni bir Aysun". Sabah. 11 April 2008. Archived from the original on 9 April 2017. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Aysun Kayacı's TV Advert for Pepsi spices up the Turkish Cola Wars". Learning Practical Turkish.
- Aysun Kayacı Biyografi