Jump to navigation Jump to search
Azala may refer to the following:
- Azala, an Ancient Babylonian cartographer. See: History of cartography#Ancient Near East
- Azala, a character from the video game Chrono Trigger. See: Characters of Chrono Trigger#Ayla
- Azala, the goddess of air in the Cirque du Soleil production Dralion.
- Princess Azala, a character from the 1944 Colombian film serial The Desert Hawk.
- Azalea (disambiguation)
- Azalia (disambiguation)
- Azela Robinson (born 1965), British-born Mexican actress
- Azula, antagonist in Avatar: The Last Airbender
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.