Jump to navigation Jump to search
Azan is an Arabic word, which comes from the word azn, meaning to listen, to hear. Azan is a Muslim name used especially for males.
Azan may refer to:
- Adhan or Azaan, Islamic call to prayer
- Ivan Asen I of Bulgaria r. 1189–1196 or his sons
- Ivan Asen II of Bulgaria r. 1218–1241
- Azan (Star Trek), Star Trek character
- Azan (mythology), character in Greek mythology
- In histology Azan (Az: Azocarmine and An: Aniline Blue WS) is used to distinguish cells from the extracellular matrix
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.