Jump to navigation Jump to search
Azari may refer to:
- Āzari, anything related to Iranian Azerbaijan
- Āzari, a Persian surname meaning related to Āzar (fire in Persian)
- Azari, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Azari Rural District, an administrative subdivision of North Khorasan Province, Iran
- the ancient name of the Catalan village of Vilassar de Dalt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.