From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Azari may refer to:
- Āzari, anything related to Iranian Azerbaijan
- Āzari, a Persian surname meaning related to Āzar (fire in Persian)
- Azari, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Azari Rural District, an administrative subdivision of North Khorasan Province, Iran
- the ancient name of the Catalan village of Vilassar de Dalt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.