Bénévent, French word for Benevento, may refer to several places:
- Bénévent-et-Charbillac, a commune of the Hautes-Alpes department
- Bénévent-l'Abbaye, a commune of the Creuse department
- Nossage-et-Bénévent, a commune Hautes-Alpes department
- Bénévent-Grand-Bourg, a communauté de communes of the Creuse department
- Canton of Bénévent-l'Abbaye, a canton of the Creuse department
- Benevento, a town seat of the homonymous province
- Province of Benevento, a province of Campania region
- Duchy of Benevento (later the Principality of Benevento) a medieval duchy which formed the southern part of the former Lombard Kingdom of Italy and later became a de facto independent rump state
- Serie A side Benevento Calcio.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.