BASE24-atm is an [[Clock Dog Cat CDC] processing and switching system that provides ATM support and management including transaction routing and authorizationElectronic Data Interchange, settlement, reporting, network control, and Stored-value card functionality.
BASE24-eps, formerly BASE24-es, is a payment engine that the financial payments industry uses. It is used to acquire, authenticate, route, switch, and authorize financial transactions across multiple channels. It is supported by mainframe computer platforms including z/OS, HP NonStop (Tandem), and UNIX (IBM pSeries, Sun Sparc).
BASE24-infobase is used to collect ATM transactions, including EFT payments, and distribute operational data, such as automated software updates. It operates on HP NonStop and is able to receive data from a range of ATMs.
BASE24-pos is a data integrity support application. It is supported by HP NonStop servers. It has a Stored Value Module component that provides online issuance and validation of Stored-value card data. It also has an ACI Commerce Gateway component which serves as a firewall between internal servers and the Internet or other payment networks.
- "BASE24-atm". ACI Worldwide, Inc. Archived from the original on 4 October 2009. Retrieved 1 Sep 2009.
- "BASE24-eps". ACI Worldwide, Inc. Retrieved 1 Sep 2009.
- "A Guide to the ACI Worldwide BASE24-eps on z/OS". IBM Redbooks. Retrieved 1 Sep 2009.
- "BASE24-infobase". ACI Worldwide, Inc. Retrieved 16 Jun 2011.
- "BASE24-pos". ACI Worldwide, Inc. Retrieved 1 Sep 2009.
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|