Jump to navigation Jump to search
BHA may refer to:
Businesses and organisations
- Berkshire Hathaway Assurance, an American company
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Montana, U.S.
- Boston Housing Authority, an American public agency
- Brighter Horizons Academy, an Islamic college in Garland, Texas, U.S.
- British Homeopathic Association
- British Horseracing Authority
- British Hospitality Association
- British Humanist Association
- Buddha Air, a Nepalese airline, ICAO code BHA
- Bush Heritage Australia
Science and technology
- Beta hydroxy acid, an organic compound
- Bottom hole assembly, a component of a drilling rig
- Butylated hydroxyanisole, a food additive
- BHA (for "Butt-Head Astronomer"), a code-name for the Power Macintosh 7100 computer
- Bibliography of the History of Art, an electronic database by Getty Research Institute
- Los Perales Airport, Bahía de Caráquez, Ecuador, IATA code BHA
- Area code 242 (BHA), North American dialling code for The Bahamas
- Bharia language, ISO 939-3 code bha
- Brighton & Hove Albion, an English association football club
- Binhai railway station, China Railway Pinyin code BHA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.