BIT Numerical Mathematics
|BIT Numer. Math.|
|Edited by||Lars Eldén|
BIT Numerical Mathematics is a quarterly peer-reviewed mathematics journal that covers research in numerical analysis. It was established in 1961 by Carl Erik Fröberg and is published by Springer Science+Business Media. The name "BIT" is a reverse acronym of Tidskrift för Informationsbehandling (Swedish: Journal of Information Processing).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Science Citation Index
- Zentralblatt Math
- EBSCO databases
- Academic OneFile
- ACM Digital Library
- Computer Abstracts International Database
- Computer Science Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Current Index to Statistics
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- Mathematical Reviews
|This article about a mathematics journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.