From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BJD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BJD may refer to:
- Biju Janata Dal, a political party in India
- Ballyjamesduff, a town in Ireland
- Ball-jointed doll
- Barycentric Julian Date, a time correction in astronomy
- Bridget Jones's Diary, a 1996 novel by Helen Fielding, or the 2001 film of the same name
- British Journal of Dermatology
- Bratislava Jazz Days, a jazz festival in Slovakia
- BJD is the abbreviation commonly used in Australia to refer to Bovine Johne's Disease more properly Paratuberculosis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BJD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.