Jump to navigation Jump to search
BMK is a three-letter abbreviation of:
- Barbie Mini Kingdom, a doll line
- Big Mama King, a Korean female singer
- Baja Mali Knindza a Serbian singer.
- Bulaimu Muwanga Kibirige, a Ugandan businessman, entrepreneur and hotelier
- M. Balamuralikrishna, a Carnatic musician
- Benzyl methyl ketone, synonymous of phenylacetone
- the time era before the first Mortal Kombat tournament
- Brian Kibler, full name Brian McCormick Kibler.
bmk may refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.