From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BMK is a three-letter abbreviation of:
- Barbie Mini Kingdom, a doll line
- Big Mama King, a Korean female singer
- Baja Mali Knindza a Serbian singer.
- Bulaimu Muwanga Kibirige, a Ugandan businessman, entrepreneur and hotelier
- M. Balamuralikrishna, a Carnatic musician
- Benzyl methyl ketone, synonymous of phenylacetone
- the time era before the first Mortal Kombat tournament
bmk may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.