BPF may refer to:
- Badminton Players Federation, an independent organisation of badminton
- Belarusian Popular Front, a political party
- Bodoland People's Front, Kokrajhar
- British Plastics Federation, a UK trade association
- British Polio Fellowship, a medical research charity
- British Property Federation, a membership organisation
- Buddhist Peace Fellowship, a nonsectarian international network
- Business and Professionals Federation of Hong Kong, a think tank
Science and technology
- Band-pass filter, a device that passes frequencies within a certain range
- Berkeley Packet Filter, a mechanism to write/read packets to/from network interface
- Blade Passage Frequency, identifies the blade passing event and is the number of revolutions the fan makes per second, multiplied with the number of blades of the fan.
- Brazilian purpuric fever, an illness in children
- Bronchopleural fistula, a disease of the lungs
- Bradykinin-potentiating factor, of the inflammatory mediator bradykinin
- British Pacific Fleet, a Royal Navy fleet of World War II
- Batting park factor, a baseball statistic
- Batuna Airport (IATA code), Solomon Islands; see List of airports by IATA code
- Brighton Photo Fringe, running in parallel with the Brighton Photo Biennial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BPF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.