From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BSI may refer to:
- The Baker Street Irregulars, a fictional group featured in Sherlock Holmes stories
- Banca della Svizzera Italiana
- Bentley Systems Inc.
- Bible Society of India
- BioShock Infinite, a 2013 first person shooter
- Bloodstream infection (see Bacteremia)
- Body substance isolation
- Botanical Survey of India
- British Society for Immunology
- British Solomon Islands, a former territory
- BSI Group or British Standards Institution
- Broadcast signal intrusion
- Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik, the German Federal Office for Information Security
- Bureau of Special Investigation in Burma
- BSI coupling, a railroad coupling or coupler
- Information technology
- Backside illumination, a type of digital image sensor
- Bridge Software Institute, University of Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.