|Look up bag or bağ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bag is a non-rigid container.
Bag may also refer to:
- Bag (Bužim), a settlement in Bužim, in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bag, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Bag, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Bag, Qasr-e Qand, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Bag, Gilan, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Bag, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Bags of Mongolia, a third level administrative subdivision of Mongolia
- Bag (album), an album by God Street Wine
- Bag (fishing & hunting), a quantity of fish caught or game killed
- Bag (mathematics) or multiset, a generalization of a set
- Bag (puzzle), a logic puzzle
- Bag (unit), various units of measurement
- Baggage or luggage, bags, cases and containers which hold a traveler's articles during transit
- Handbag, a bag that is used typically by women to hold personal items
- Punching bag, a sturdy bag designed to be repeatedly punched
- Black Artists Group
- "Bags", a commonly used nickname for vibraphonist Milt Jackson
- BAG Electronics, a subsidiary of Trilux
- Satchel (bag)
- Bagger, an unofficial title given to a courtesy clerk at a supermarket
- Bagg (disambiguation)
- Sack (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Bag"
- All pages with a title containing Bag
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.