|Full name||Bagasan Assigi Graham|
|Date of birth||6 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Plaistow, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2002–2011||Queens Park Rangers|
|2002–2011||Queens Park Rangers||0||(0)|
|2011||→ Boreham Wood (loan)||1||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Gloucester City (loan)||4||(1)|
|2013||→ AFC Telford United (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:09, 24 September 2016 (UTC).
Graham progressed through the Queens Park Rangers youth ranks. He made the switch to Football League Two side Cheltenham Town on a two-year contract. He made his professional debut on 16 August 2011, in the Football League Two 2–1 defeat to Morecambe at Whaddon Road. He came on as a second-half substitute for Josh Low.
He joined AFC Telford United on loan in February 2013 for an initial month-long period. It was announced that Graham would stay at AFC Telford until the end of the season. On 17 May 2013 his contract expired. Graham then moved onto Chelmsford City in August 2013.
After one season with Chelmsford City, making 24 appearances in all competitions, he joined Dulwich Hamlet of the Isthmian League Premier Division in August 2014, with the signing being funded by the Dulwich Hamlet 12th Man scheme, scoring on his debut against Billericay Town.
Graham re-joined Chelmsford City and went on to have a successful season, making 43 appearances in all competitions and going on to score three goals and getting six assists. After the season finished he picked up the 'Young Player of The Year' award. Manager Rod Stringer announced he will be signing a new one-year contract for the 2016–17 season. Graham picked up his first goal of the season against Ebbsfleet United also picking up the 'Man of the match' award.
- "Teenage hopeful swaps Rangers for Robins". 2011-07-26. Retrieved 2011-09-12.[permanent dead link]
- "Cheltenham 1 - 2 Morecambe". BBC News. 2011-08-16. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- "Bucks borrow Cheltenham youngster". Non League Daily. 8 February 2013. Archived from the original on 23 February 2014.
- "Injury hit squad boosted by Graham signing". Dulwich Hamlet F.C. 2014-09-04. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- "Bagasan Graham". Chelmsford City F.C.
- "Clarets Defeat 10-Man Ebbsfleet to Make it Four Wins in a Row".