From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bago may refer to:
- Bågø, an island of Denmark
- Bago, Albania, a village in Tirana County, Albania
- Bago Region an administrative region in Myanmar (Burma)
- Bago, Negros Occidental, a city in the Philippines
- Bago, a barangay (administrative division) in the municipality Asturias, Philippines
- Bago, a barangay (administrative division) in the municipality Bato, Philippines
- Bago (horse), a Thoroughbred race horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.