Bahadur Gurung Gupta (born 7 September 1976) is a skier from India. He qualified for 2006 Winter Olympics, where he represented India. He participated in Men's sprint event of Cross-country skiing. He finished 78 in his event.
He was third in the International Cross-country skiing race at Gulmarg in January 2005. He also participated and did well in Cross-country races held in Bolu Gerede and Uludag Balkan.
He joined the Indian Army in 1999, and subsequently started training for up 15 km cross-country skiing. He won National Championships and was named the best athlete at the National Winter Games in Auli, 2002.
- Cross-country skiing at the 2006 Winter Olympics – Men's sprint
- Cross-country skiing at the 2006 Winter Olympics
- 2006 Winter Olympics
- "GURUNG Gupta Bahadur". FIS. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Bahardur Gurung Gupta". Sports Reference. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Four Indians to participate in Winter Olympics". DNA (newspaper). January 31, 2006.
- "Keshavan tipped to win hearts at Turin". The Hindu. Feb 8, 2006.
- "Racing up the slope". Indian Express. May 19, 2005.
- "Yahoo! Sports profile for the 2006 Winter Olympics". Archived from the original on 2012-10-22. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
|This biographical article related to Indian sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|