From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bail can mean:
- bail, security (usually a sum of money), exchanged for the release of an arrested person as a guarantee of that person's appearance for trial by a lawcourt, and related meanings
- bail (cricket), one of the two wooden crosspieces that rest on top of the stumps to form a wicket in cricket
- Bail (jewelry), a ring in jewellery, used usually for connecting a pendant or amulet to a necklace at the correct angle
- Animal stall, e.g., milking bail or feeding bail
- Bail handle or bail, a hooped handle of a bucket or kettle
- Bail Organa, a Star Wars character
- Paul Bail, English cricketer
- Bailing (Boardsports), the act of falling off a skateboard, longboard, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.