Baja California (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Baja California in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baja California (1952–present) is the 29th Mexican state and was formerly known as the North Territory of Baja California.
Baja California may also refer to:
- Baja California Sur (1974–present), the 31st Mexican state (formerly known as the South Territory of Baja California)
- Baja California Peninsula, in northwestern Mexico
- Baja California Province (1773–1824), a former province comprising the peninsula and some areas to the north of it
- Baja California Territory (1824–1931), a former Mexican territory comprising the peninsula and some areas to the north of it
- Republic of Baja California (1853), a former republic, comprising the whole Baja California Territory
- Baja California Desert, in the Baja California Peninsula
- Bajacalifornia, a fish genus
- ARM Baja California (PO-162), an Oaxaca-class patrol ship in the Mexican Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baja California.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.