Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bajada or La Bajada are derived from Spanish, meaning "the descent", and may refer to:
- Emilio Bajada (born 1914), Italian Mathematician
- Toni Bajada (16th century), a Maltese spy
- Clint Bajada (born 1982), Maltese TV and radio personality
- Roderick Bajada (born 1983), Maltese footballer
- Shaun Bajada (born 1983), Maltese footballer
- La Bajada, Catamarca, Argentina
- La Bajada, San Luis, Argentina
- La Bajada, New Mexico, United States
- La Bajada, an escarpment of the Caja del Rio, New Mexico, USA
- La Bajada, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Bajada (festival) a festival common to the Canary islands
- Bajada (geography), a compound Alluvial fan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bajada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.