From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bakka may refer to:
- Bakka, Lebanon, a village, Roman temple and municipality in the Rashaya District, Lebanon
- Bakka, Kvam, a village in Kvam municipality, Hordaland, Norway
- Bakka, Kvinnherad, a farm area in Kvinnherad municipality, Hordaland, Norway
- Bakka, Sogn og Fjordane, a village in Aurland municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Bakka Church, a church in Aurland municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Bakkah, also transliterated Bakka, is the ancient name for Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Bakka, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a union council in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan
- Bakka-Phoenix, a bookstore in Toronto, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bakka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.