Bakke may refer to:
- Amager Bakke, a waste-to-power incinerator plant in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Bispebjerg Bakke (building), an apartment complex in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Bakke, Norway, former municipality in Vest-Agder county in Norway
- Bakke Abbey in Trondheim, Norway
- Bakke Church (Trondheim), a church in Trondheim municipality in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway
- Bakke Church (Vest-Agder), a church in Flekkefjord municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- United States
- Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, famous United States Supreme Court case
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bakke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.