From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up balan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balan can refer to:
- Bălan, a town in Romania
- Bălan, Sălaj, a commune in Sălaj County, Romania
- Balan, Ain, a French commune
- Balan, Ardennes, a French commune
- Balan, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Sir Balan, the brother of Sir Balin in Arthurian legend
- Balam (demon), a demon whose name is sometimes spelled "Balan"
- Balan: Book of Angels Volume 5, a 2006 album by the Cracow Klezmer Band composed by John Zorn
- Balan, the king of Al-Andalus (Moorish Spain) and father of Fierabras in the chansons de geste
- Bëor, a character of J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium, also named Balan
- Balan (film), the first talkie film in Malayalam.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.